Here is the process and the finished product of the pumpkins. Nothing like 6 kids waving knives and shouting loudly about what features they want for their pumpkins (I want square eyes! I want a happy face! I want more teeth!) for a relaxed family bonding time with the grandparents. In the end no one got hurt and all were happy. In case it is not obvious the back row of pumpkins was carved by Butes 1, 2 and 3 respectively with no adult help whatsoever!
Tune in tomorrow for Trick or Treat pictures. Unlike the memories I have of growing up when we Trick or Treated on Halloween, the city of Columbus designates an official "Beggar's Night" when we are allowed to trick or treat, which is usually not on Halloween. I have never understood the policy and it does not seem right to trick or treat on Oct. 28, but I am not sure in this case that civil disobedience is justified, so tomorrow we will dutifully don our costumes and pester our neighbors
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home
No comments:
Post a Comment