Sunday, September 22, 2013




From Bute6

Grandma Peggy had tickets to the Ohio State game and she took me and Bute5. The Buckeyes won 76-0, but Brutus did not not do all the push ups he was supposed to do. At bedtime when I was supposed to be sleeping I kept chanting OH -I -O!

From Bute5
We went to Panera. Grandma, my cousin and my sister and I experienced the worst service we had ever had. So first Grandma went to pour herself some coffee and the coffee was out and the honey was almost out, so we got our bagels and got in the car and drove to teh stadium and had a tailgate I got out my bagel and it was ripped. Then my cousin got hers and it was a total fail of what it was suppose dto be. Grandma got out her bagel and it was burned all over. My sister got her bagel and it was burned all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment