Sunday, November 28, 2010

My New computer by Bute 1

For about 3 months now I have been saving up for a new computer. Dad said if I found some parts that work together and have enough money to pay for 2/3 of it. Then I could buy and biuld a new computer. I finally saved up $456 and we ordered the new parts off of Amazon.com. Even once we got them, I had to wait over a week to put it together. So for a week I could only stare at the pieces of my soon-to-be computer. Finally Dad had some time one night that we could put it together. It took two nights of work just to assemble it! Then two more to get the operating system properly registered and working. And one more to get all the software installed!!! Finally it works! It is the best computer I have ever seen!!!! It runs all video games at maximum graphics settings faster than the old computer could run minimal!!!!! I have had a lot of fun with it recently!







No comments:

Post a Comment