Sunday, November 6, 2011

There'll be time enough for counting when the dealings done!

In addition to our children, we had a few friends join us for trick-or-treating. As Bute5 in particular kept tallying his "loot" while we were trying to carry our heavy shields and traipse from one house to the next, I kept reminding him to wait until the end.

Here after an 1 and 1/4 of hard "work" is the combined "haul." For about 1/2 an hour our dining room resembed the New York stock exchange. Reese's Peanut Butter cups were going for two Kit Kats. Sweet tarts and lollipops were trading low!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

The Hollemans said...

Wow! That is an impressive collection! Oliver was the same way and would sit down on the sidewalk after every single home and dump out his candy and count it again. Oh well...at least he got lots of practice counting!

Jeff Buterbaugh said...

I had the basket of undisributed candy to deal. I came out very well even though I had to trade 3:2 to get the Almond Joys and Reese's.

Post a Comment