Well, somehow I let two months go by without an update. I guess April and May passed by in a flurry of finishing school and Cub Scouts and in having and recuperating from sinus surgery. I spent Mother's Day weekend in misery recovering from the surgery with a bag of frozen carrots on my face. Jeff was wise enough to just chase after the kids and NOT take a picture of me to post on FB!!
So that brings us to the end of May. The standardized tests for homeschool are finished, the Cub Scouts have advanced in their ranks and my sinsues are healthy, so hopefully I will be back to blogging on a more regular basis
1 comment:
We are glad you are back on line with your fancy new blogging app! Maybe it is time to update the Title Bar photo. I don't think any of those "boots" would fit any more. :-)
Post a Comment