I am beginning to think that people who live in the Pacific northwest have a conspiracy to convince the rest of us that the climate is wet and dreary so we don't all move here. This is my second trip here and I have yet to see anything but clear, sunny skies. The beautiful cool, sunny days are such a welcome relief from the hot, hazy and humid we expect this time of year in the Midwest. And everywhere here there are stunning evergreen trees and little seaside coves with breathtaking views. We have spent a lot of time on the beaches with our kids just clambering over rocks, wading in the ice cold water and picking up pebbles. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can, but Jeff Is busy tonight putting together his wedding message foe tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Skagit County, WA
1 comment:
It is beautiful, isn't it, Nancy?! Makes me want to go again, with my family this time... I was out there for training with SIL back in 1999 at the University of Oregon. Some cool weather would really be nice right about now! Have fun!
Post a Comment