Saturday, November 19, 2011

Favorite homeschool moments

When we started homeschooling I imagined that every moment would be exciting, stimulating, creative learning. I have learned the hard way that there is a fair share of "just do it" involved in homeschooling. I cannot make everything memorable and I cannot make all of my children love every subject. We do have to practice spelling words and memorize times tables. But we also have many of those wonderful moments when learning is fun and we are all so grateful that we are learning together.

Here are Butes3-6 pretending to be electrons orbiting the nucleus of the atom (note the 4 protons in the center). I did not have enough of the right sized balls to add 4 neutrons, so there is only 1. They really got into the idea of one electron leaving the atom and going to another atom.




I will savor these moments!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Our driveway

No comments:

Post a Comment