As a Christmas present we gave the children a two day trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Cincinnati. For those of you who have never experienced such a thing, I will say that these people now how to make an easy trip for parents. The kids and I have done a fair amount of travel, but I have never had a more comfortable hotel room for 8, nor one that had such excellent room darkening drapes so that my children actually slept until a reasonable hour. The water slides are amazing, they truly have something for every age. I especially liked the fact that some of the big slides were made in such a way that you could even take your little kids on it, sitting next to them and holding onto them. The only real downside was that hours of inhaling chlorine fumes eventually triggered Bute3's asthma. But fortunately it did not really turn into a long term health problem. While the kids were busy enjoying their Christmas present I got to play with my Christams present, a new digital camera. It even makes a rank amateur like me look like I know what I am doing. (In fairness Jeff took some of the pictures, too!)
-
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati
No comments:
Post a Comment